SEO Executive Lahore,
We are looking for an experienced SEO Executive in Lahore, Pakistan who is comfortable handling SEO projects individually and must have minimum 1 year SEO field. This role involves a blend of both on-site and off-site SEO. Must be familiar with new search engine trends, particularly the importance of content marketing. Must have good oral and effective written communication skills and ability to work well under pressure and capability to meet deadlines.
- Job Responsibilities – SEO Executive Lahore
- Perform all on-site optimization, including Meta Tags writing, Normalize HTML, semantic markup, e-commerce website optimizations, etc.
- Excellent English writing and analytical skills
- Identify any on-site technical issues (bulky code, large files, HTML/CSS tweaks to enhance site speed etc) and how to repair them
- Optimize our website content for maximum visibility and ranking in the major search engines especially Google.
- Perform competitive analysis website both for keyword research and link intelligence
- Create and execute link building plans for improve the website
- Collect all relevant performance metrics and create compelling and user-friendly reports for clients on a weekly/monthly basis
- Contribute to team development by helping SEO manager innovate or streamline SEO techniques for use on client campaigns d
- Identify and implement innovative SEO strategies; monitor, review and update website traffic reports
- Monitor and report on weekly and monthly keywords position and statistical analysis
- Using relevant tools to test and track landing page optimization and other conversion strategies.
- Re-Writing/Writing SEO friendly page description through keyword research
Desired Skills and Experience – SEO Executive Lahore
- Social Media Management (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
- Self motivated with the ability to handle multiple ongoing projects in a new startup and fast paced team environment
- Web 2.0 Networks (Wordpress, Blogger, HubPages, LiveJournal, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, etc.)
- You have good English writing ability
- You have minimum 3+ years experience in SEO
- You are a graduate (preferably IT / Computer Science)
- You have read and follow Google Webmaster Guidelines
- You know all about Google Algorithm Updates
- Bachelor's degree required, Computer Science and MBA preferred
- Sound experience in managing websites, both static and dynamic.
- Good experience leading SEO specialists, analysts, or agency partners
Note: Email us your updated CV at email@example.com